Keighley: 01535 691256
What do you get for your money?
1. 1 x CPX control panel.
2. 1 x Remote Keypad
3. 1 x Standby Battery
4. 1 x Internal Sounder
5. 1 x Fused Spur
6. 1 x Live Bell box
7. 1 x Dummy Bell box
8. Any 5 devices of your choice
9. A device, can be either a door/window contact, shock sensor, PIR, or a setting/un-setting Fob
10. 1 x Wireless Receiver
11. 1 x BT/Broadband filter
12. Connection to a standard telephone line so this system can phone up to 4 numbers of your choice (landline or mobile) but not 999
13. Call outs & parts can be FREE-subject to terms and conditions
Why is the system award winning?
There are 4 main reasons why it won various awards and these are:
1. Hybrid means the system can have either 8 zones that are wired which is the case in most older alarm installations or 8 zones which are wireless or a mix of the two giving up to 16 zones in total.
2. A built-in speech dialler which when the alarm activates will phone up to 4 people of the customers own choice and play a message saying that the alarm (including which zone) has activated. (This function can not ring the police)
3. Has a built-in communicator which when the alarm activates will send a signal to a 24-hour monitoring station that the alarm has activated, who then inform the police. Extra charges would apply for this feature-please enquire.
4.Grade 2 compliant (meets the latest standards) so will not need upgrading for the foreseeable future.
5. FREE call outs & parts are subject to the type of maintenance contract taken out-please enquire as there are different levels.
PLEASE PHONE FOR FULL DETAILS ON OFFERS AND PRICES OR MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THE ACTUAL SYSTEM WORKING AT OUR KEIGHLEY BASED OFFICE